Additive 5283 is specially designed Acrylic Polymer to impart desired
Thickening, Flow and Leveling to Aqueous Systems.
Technical Data :
- Imparts Stable Viscosity to finished product
- Improves Tack
- Can be incorporated at any stage of production sequence
- Synersis (Liquid Separation) Control in Low Viscosity Formulations
||Off White Liquid
||Soluble in Water
||6.5 ± 0.5
0.05 to 1.0% w/w on Total System, based on consistency requirement.
- Aqueous Coatings (Paints / Inks / Varnish)
- Aqueous Pigment Paste / Pigment Emulsions
- Aqueous Systems with non-soluble Solid Particles that requires
suspension of solids and viscosity
Yes! I am interested